A blog devoted to law, politics, philosophy, & life. Nothing in this blog is to be construed as legal advice.

Thursday, January 29, 2004

New Feature.

From time to time I will post memos on certain issues of law. I think that the internet is a wonderful time-saving tool. If only everyone would post their briefs and memos! Again, my posting a memo of law is NOT, in any way, an attempt to give legal advice. This web site does not, and will not, provide legal advice.

Moreover, I am posting these memos as much for my own selfishness. Although I recently purchased a cruzer mini (which is indispensible since I work from several different computers), I do not yet enjoy a virtual drive. And so, my posting these memos allows me to access my research from a remote location.

Followers

Blog Archive