A blog devoted to law, politics, philosophy, & life. Nothing in this blog is to be construed as legal advice.

Thursday, December 25, 2003

My First Blog: Please Excuse Miscues & Etc.
This is my first blog. It will be devoted to law, philosophy, politics, & life. I hope it is not boring.

If some of the legal postings are unnecessarily overly dry or technical, I apologize. I am particulary interested in federalism as a legal doctrine. Federalism IS technical, although it need not always be.

The political commentary should always be juicy and accessible to all. The law should also be this way. But then, who would pay all the lawyers? ("I say, first, let's pay all the lawyers!")

Please excuse any typos or other mistakes I make early in this process. I am only beginning to get a feel for the blogger software. Later mistakes are inexcusable.

Followers